Posted on Monday June 15, 2020
Starting 6/15/2020, The City of Weldon Spring will allow pavilion reservations from now until 8/31/2020.
Reservations are subject to change and both the City and Reservation Holder have the right to cancel before the event. City Staff will not regularly disinfect any surface near/in the pavilions. The city has established the following rules:
- Reservations must be limited to 50 or less people.
- Food must be individually plated meals and not buffet style
- Guests must follow all health guidelines as set by the CDC,
- Wash your hands for at lease 20 seconds with warm water and soap.
- Wear a mask
- Keep 6 feet apart from people not in your household
Please contact city hall to make a reservation.