2023 PUBLIC WORKS/ROADWAY MAINTENANCE PLANS
In 2023 Budget the City plans to expand the amount of roadway maintenance activities significantly through its partnership with St. Charles County Highway Department.
• Slab replacement in subdivisions: Camelot, Wrenwyck Place, The Highlands, Westchester Farm, Crosshaven at Whitmoor, Lucerne Manor, and Willow Lake.
• Asphalt overlay and repairs to portions of Wolfrum Rd. and Sammelman Rd.
• The estimated 2022 year-end roadway maintenance/repairs and snow/ice control activities are $575,000.
2023 Planned work:
• Concrete slab replacement in the subdivisions.
• Asphalt overlay and repairs to portions of Pitman Hill Rd. and Nancy Lane.
• Total budgeted 2023 expenses for roadway maintenance/repairs and snow/ice control activities are $775,000.
Residents and businesses are encouraged to report any roadway maintenance issues or safety concerns to the City. In some cases, the specific street or location may not be part of the City’s public system; City staff can direct the matter to the appropriate jurisdiction.
Back to the list