The Community Relations Coordinator Must approve all reservation requests before they are considered official.
The City will begin accepting reservations in person the second Monday in March of every year (3/14/2022). Online reservations may be made starting the third Monday in March every year (3/21/2022).
Weldon Spring has 2 Pavilions that are available for reservation April 1 - October 31.
Both pavilions have electrical outlets and bbq grills.
- The large pavilion is approximately 600 square feet with four (4) eight foot metal picnic tables and additional open space.
(The inside of the Red Parks Barn is not abvailable for reservation)
- The small pavilion is approximately 300 square feetwith four (4) eight foot wooden picnic tables.
Cost of Reservations
Large Pavilion $50 for residents/$100 for non-residents
Small Pavilion $25 for residents/$50 for non-residents
The City can accept payment via cash, check (made to the City of Weldon Spring), or Credit Card*.
*Credit Cards are processed via a third party group called The Payment Group. A 3.5% service charge will be added to Credit Card payments.
Reservations are subject to change and both the City and Reservation Holder have the right to cancel before the event.
The city has established the following rules:
- Reservation of a pavilion only entitles to the sole use of that facility and its amenities and not the park at large; you are free to use the walking trail, ball field(s), playground and fishing lake but so is the general public.
- A reservation serves as official documentation and must be presented upon request.
- Each guest/player is responsible for leaving the assigned area in a clean and orderly state, promptly at the end of their time slot.
- Picnic tables are not to be moved from their existing location and premises.
- Each applicant is responsible for reparation of any damages arising from their group’s use of the City Park and its equipment, facilities, and amenities.
- No glass containers of any kind are allowed on City premises.
- All trash must be placed in approved trash receptacles.
- Charcoal grills are available for use; An adult must always be present and monitoring any open flames and the fire must be completely extinguished before leaving the pavilion
- No swimming, wading, boating or ice-skating is allowed in/on the City Lake.
- Children under the age of ten (10) years old must be accompanied by an adult when near the lake.
- The City of Weldon Spring exercises a Hold Harmless Policy for all reservation usage. This releases the City from any claims that may arise out of accident or injury when using City facilities and amenities.
- COVID-19 Guidelines & Recommendations:
The CDC recommends not hosting large gatherings. If you choose to host a gathering please make careful consideration of the following:
1. Limit the number of guests to less than 50
2. Keep 6ft of distance between guests
3. Wear a mask
4. Wash your hands frequently with soap & warm water
5. Do not serve buffet style meals
6. Encourage those who are sick to stay home even if it is not COVID-19 symptoms
If you feel like you cannot meet these guidelines, please let the City know and the issue can be addressed.
- Full Terms & Conditions.
Please check the calendars below for availability: